Hasbro, Inc.’s (NASDAQ:HAS) focus on employee wellness helped earn the Company top ranking by Greatist in their 46 Healthiest Companies to Work For list. Categories were determined by U.S. company size and Hasbro earned the top spot in the 5,000 – 20,000 employees category.
The award acknowledges Hasbro’s efforts to continuously strive for unique ways to promote wellness by showcasing the Company’s ‘fun’ culture and bringing awareness of healthy lifestyles to its employees.
In addition to traditional offerings (onsite fitness centers at all three Rhode Island locations, benefits fairs/wellness fairs, blood drives, biometrics, chair massage, farmers’ markets/CSAs, and health risk assessments) some highlights of our non-traditional offerings include:
· CANDY LAND themed healthy steps path at our Rhode Island offices· Shape Up Rhode Island participation with Hasbro sponsored teams across the U.S. with more than 250 employees participating · On trend workshops in mindfulness meditation and office yoga · Hands-on lunchtime workshops on healthy eating Earlier this year, the Company offered its first ever Hasbro 5K for Rhode Island employees with almost 200 employees participating. A complimentary 5K training workshop was also offered in advance of the race. “We were thrilled to receive Greatist’s top ranking in our category,” said Dolph Johnson, EVP and Chief Human Resources Officer. “The Hasbro Wellness Team, part of our Hasbro Employee Network, takes a strategic approach to wellness, focusing on the whole employee and is always looking for new ways to keep wellness top of mind.” Greatist is a health & fitness source for those who choose to improve their fitness, health, and happiness. HAS-PR About Hasbro: Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAS) is a branded play company dedicated to fulfilling the fundamental need for play for children and families through creative expression of the Company’s world class brand portfolio, including TRANSFORMERS, MONOPOLY, PLAY-DOH, MY LITTLE PONY, MAGIC: THE GATHERING, NERF, LITTLEST PET SHOP and G.I. JOE. From toys and games, to television programming, motion pictures, digital gaming and a comprehensive licensing program, Hasbro strives to delight its global customers with innovative play and entertainment experiences, in a variety of forms and formats, anytime and anywhere. The Company’s Hasbro Studios develops and produces television programming for more than 170 markets around the world, and for the U.S. on The Hub TV Network, part of a multi-platform joint venture between Hasbro and Discovery Communications (NASDAQ: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK). Through the company’s deep commitment to corporate social responsibility, including philanthropy, Hasbro is helping to build a safe and sustainable world for future generations and to positively impact the lives of millions of children and families every year. It has been recognized for its efforts by being named one of the “World’s Most Ethical Companies” and is ranked as one of Corporate Responsibility Magazine’s “100 Best Corporate Citizens.” Learn more at www.hasbro.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts