New Lifetime High Reached: CACI International (CACI)
- CACI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $14.9 million.
- CACI has traded 322,695 shares today.
- CACI is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CACI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CACI NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on CACI: CACI International Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides information solutions and services to the U.S. federal government and commercial markets in North America and internationally. CACI has a PE ratio of 11.5. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates CACI International a buy, 3 analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. The average volume for CACI International has been 195,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. CACI International has a market cap of $1.7 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.51 and a short float of 28.6% with 24.04 days to cover. Shares are up 29.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates CACI International as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, attractive valuation levels and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, CACI's share price has jumped by 44.09%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, CACI should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.49, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.91 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- Despite the weak revenue results, CACI has outperformed against the industry average of 19.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 3.8%. The declining revenue appears to have seeped down to the company's bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- CACI INTL INC' earnings per share from the most recent quarter came in slightly below the year earlier quarter. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. We feel it is likely to report a decline in earnings in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, CACI INTL INC increased its bottom line by earning $6.36 versus $5.96 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 8.3% in earnings ($5.83 versus $6.36).
- You can view the full CACI International Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.