ABOUT SHAWN "JAY Z" CARTER Since 1996, 17-time Grammy award winner, Shawn "JAY Z" Carter has dominated an evolution in popular culture. Between multiple businesses and accolades spanning the recording industry to global investment leaders such as Warren Buffet, JAY Z personifies the "American Dream." He is Founder and Chairman of Rocawear and is majority owner of the 40/40 sports clubs.
JAY Z served as President and CEO of Def Jam Recordings, where he fostered the careers of international stars Rihanna, Kanye West and many others before entering into a partnership with Live Nation, forming the entertainment company, Roc Nation. In 2009, his release Blueprint 3 became his 11th # 1 album debut securing the record for most #1 albums by any solo artist. 2012 saw JAY Z launching his annual MADE IN AMERICA festival, a 2-day event held in Philadelphia and headline the opening of the Brooklyn NETS new Barclay's Arena with 8 sold out shows. In April 2013 he announced Roc Nation Sports, home to three-time NBA scoring champion, Oklahoma City Thunder's, Kevin Durant, All-Star New York Yankee second baseman, Robinson Cano and first round draft pick, Notre Dame all-time high scorer, Skylar Diggins, of the Tulsa Shock. 2013 also saw the release of JAY Z's 13th # 1 album debut with "Magna Carta… Holy Grail," a sold-out stadium tour with Justin Timberlake and the announcement of the "MAGNA CARTER WORLD TOUR." Shawn "JAY Z" Carter continues his philanthropic work through Shawn Carter Foundation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV