PITTSBURGH, Nov. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DICK'S Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS), the largest U.S. based full-line sporting goods retailer, invites the community of Newport to their three-day grand opening weekend. The celebration begins on Friday, November 8 at the retailer's new location in Newport Pavilion (175 Pavilion Parkway) and continues through Sunday, November 10. Special extended store hours will be in effect for Friday ( 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.), Saturday ( 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.) and Sunday ( 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.).
Throughout the weekend, DICK'S will host a variety of giveaways, including a free Mystery Gift Card from $5 to $500 for the first 100 adults in line on Friday and Saturday, a free Under Armour Tech™ T-shirt for the first 100 people in line on Saturday and a free Scratch & Win card, where every card is a winner, for the first 100 adults in line on Sunday.*
On Friday, current Cincinnati Bengals football player Giovani Bernard will make an appearance in-store from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.** Bernard, a running back, was chosen in the second round of the 2013 NFL Draft by the Bengals.
"DICK'S Sporting Goods is excited to become a member of the Newport community with the opening of our newest location," said Lauren Hobart , Senior Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer, DICK'S Sporting Goods. "With unsurpassed customer service and the best products in the industry, we are the equipment solution for athletes of all ages."The Newport location will be the retailer's 10 th store in the state of Kentucky and its 550 th nationwide. The new store will feature over 40 in-store services performed by DICK'S certified PROS in Golf, Bike, Hunting, Fishing, Team Sports and more. Visit www.DicksSportingGoodsOnline.com/GrandOpen/Newport for more details. *NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Purchase does not improve chance of winning. Limit one per person. See store for details.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV