Generac Holdings Inc. (NYSE: GNRC, the “Company” or “Generac”), a leading designer and manufacturer of generators and other engine powered products, announced today the closing of the purchase agreement with Baldor Electric Company (“Baldor”), a wholly-owned subsidiary of ABB Group, to acquire substantially all of the assets of Baldor’s generator products division (“Baldor Generators”). As previously disclosed in a press release dated October 7 th, 2013, Baldor Generators offers a complete line of portable, mobile, standby and prime power generators ranging from 3kW to 2.5MW throughout North America.
Generac company news is available 24 hours a day, on-line at: http://www.generac.com .
About Generac (NYSE: GNRC)
Since 1959, Generac has been a leading designer and manufacturer of a wide range of generators and other engine powered products. As a leader in power equipment serving residential, light commercial, industrial and construction markets, Generac's power products are available internationally through a broad network of independent dealers, retailers, wholesalers and equipment rental companies.About Baldor Electric Company Baldor Electric Company markets, designs and manufactures industrial electric motors, mechanical power transmission products and drives. Baldor, a member of the ABB Group, is headquartered in Fort Smith, Arkansas.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV