(NASDAQ:AMZN) – Amazon.com today kicked off the 2013 holiday season with the launch of the Black Friday Deals Store ( www.amazon.com/blackfriday) and Electronics Holiday Gift Guide ( www.amazon.com/electronicsgiftguide). This season, Amazon is offering more deals than ever before and making it easy for customers to find the right gifts for everyone on their list.
Black Friday Deals StoreThe Amazon Black Friday Deals Store is the leading deals destination this holiday season, offering:
- For the first time ever, two Deals of the Day every day, now through Dec. 22
- Hundreds of Lightning Deals on great gift items every week
- More deals than ever before on thousands of gift items including electronics, toys, clothing, jewelry, home, kitchen and more, now through Black Friday weekend
Check the Amazon Black Friday Deals Store regularly for deals on great gifts from Hasbro, Samsung, Canon, Belkin, Kohler, Dewalt, New Balance, Rubbermaid, Invicta and more.
Electronics Holiday Gift GuideThe Electronics Holiday Gift Guide helps customers discover the most popular gifts this holiday season. With more than 350 of the hottest items, organized by category and gift recipient, customers will be able to find the latest gadgets for everyone - from the music enthusiast to the gadget guru. The Gift Guide will also feature “60 gifts in 60 days” with a new deal on an electronics gift every day through December 31.“We’re making it easy for customers to discover and zero in on the hottest gifts and holiday trends – from streaming media players to Bluetooth portable speakers,” said Ben Hartman, Vice President of Consumer Electronics for Amazon.com. “Our Electronics Holiday Gift Guide is designed to help people shop how they like: by price, category, gift recipient and interest. The Guide gives customers gift ideas for everyone on their list, making it easy to shop from the comfort of home and take advantage of fast and free shipping.”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts