NEW YORK, Nov. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Morgan & Morgan is investigating whether Panera Bread Company, Inc. ("Panera" or the "Company") (PNRA) and certain of its officers violated the federal securities laws when making statements to investors regarding its operations and business prospects.
On October 22, 2013, after the market closed, PNRA advised investors that the company was experiencing "operation friction," resulting in part from long wait times at Company stores, poor equipment, and insufficient staff. As a result, sales at established company-owned restaurants grew less than expected.
Following this news, shares of PNRA fell $9.29, almost 5.7%, to close at $153.15 per share on October 23, 2013.
If you purchased Panera and want more information about the Panera Shareholder Investigation please contact George Pressly, Esq. at 1 (800) 631-6234 or email George at AskGeorge@morgansecuritieslaw.com.About Morgan & Morgan Morgan & Morgan is one of the nation's largest 200 law firms. In addition to securities fraud, the firm also practices in the areas of antitrust, personal injury, consumer protection, wage and hour, and product liability. All of the Firm's legal endeavors are rooted in its core mission: provide investor and consumer protection and always fight "for the people." Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Contact:Morgan & Morgan Peter Safirstein, Esq.28 West 44 th StreetSuite 2001 New York, NY 100361-800-631-6234 email@example.com SOURCE Morgan & Morgan
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV