RALEIGH, N.C., Nov. 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stock Building Supply Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:STCK), a large, diversified lumber and building materials distributor and solutions provider that sells primarily to new construction and repair and remodel contractors, today announced that Jeff Rea, Chief Executive Officer, and Jim Major, Chief Financial Officer, are scheduled to present at the Robert W. Baird Industrial Conference at The Four Seasons Hotel, in Chicago, IL on Wednesday, November 6, 2013 at 1:00 pm eastern time.
Internet users can listen to a real-time audio broadcast of the presentation, or an archived recording, on the Stock Building Supply Investor Relations website: ir.stocksupply.com.
About Stock Building SupplyStock Building Supply operates in 20 metropolitan areas in 13 states primarily in the South and West regions of the United States. Today we serve our customers from 66 strategically located facilities. We offer over 39,000 products including lumber and lumber sheet goods, millwork, doors, flooring, windows, structural components, engineered wood products, trusses, wall panels and other exterior products. Our customer base includes production homebuilders, custom homebuilders and repair and remodel contractors.
CONTACT: Investor Relations Contact Stock Building Supply Holdings, Inc. Mark Necaise or Solebury Communications Group LLC Richard Zubek (919) 431-1133
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV