NQ Mobile (NQ) Off To A Strong Start In Pre-Market Activity
- NQ has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $277.9 million.
- NQ traded 20,510 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 7:53 AM.
- NQ is up 4.9% today from yesterday's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in NQ with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for NQ NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on NQ: NQ Mobile Inc. provides mobile Internet services in the areas of mobile security, privacy, productivity, personalized cloud, and family protection. It operates through two segments, Consumer and Enterprise. NQ has a PE ratio of 31.5. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate NQ Mobile a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for NQ Mobile has been 5.5 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Shares are up 102.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates NQ Mobile as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and feeble growth in the company's earnings per share. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- NQ's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 7.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 107.4%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- NQ has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 4.70, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, NQ's share price has jumped by 63.82%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Setting our sights on the months ahead, however, we feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The implication is that its reduced upside potential is not good enough to warrant further investment at this time.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Software industry. The net income has decreased by 8.3% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $2.08 million to $1.91 million.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. In comparison to the other companies in the Software industry and the overall market, NQ MOBILE INC -ADR's return on equity is significantly below that of the industry average and is below that of the S&P 500.
- You can view the full NQ Mobile Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.