TOLEDO, Ohio, Nov. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Owens Corning (NYSE: OC), a world leader in building materials and glass fiber reinforcements, today announced it will provide a live webcast of its Investor Day being held at its corporate office in Toledo, Ohio, on Friday, Nov. 8, 2013.
Hosted by Mike Thaman, chairman and chief executive officer, Investor Day will feature presentations by key Owens Corning leaders.
A live webcast of the event with slide presentations will be available from 8:15 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. ET on Nov. 8 at http://investor.owenscorning.com. An archived replay of the webcast and printable files of the slide presentations will also be available afterward at the same website.
About Owens CorningOwens Corning (NYSE: OC) is a leading global producer of residential and commercial building materials, glass-fiber reinforcements and engineered materials for composite systems. A Fortune ® 500 Company for 59 consecutive years, Owens Corning is committed to driving sustainability by delivering solutions, transforming markets and enhancing lives. Celebrating its 75 th anniversary in 2013, Owens Corning is a market-leading innovator of glass-fiber technology with sales of $5.2 billion in 2012 and about 15,000 employees in 27 countries on five continents. Additional information is available at www.owenscorning.com.Owens Corning Investor Relations News SOURCE Owens Corning
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV