Chevron Products Company, a Chevron U.S.A. Inc. division, maker of the Delo® brand of technologically advanced engine oils, lubricants and coolants, today announced Riley Hanson as Grand Prize winner of the 2013 Delo Tractor Restoration Competition for his restoration of a 1953 Super H Farmall tractor. The Melrose-Mendoro FFA team from Melrose, WI was selected for the $10,000 Grand Prize by a panel of expert judges following presentations by all twelve finalists at the 86 th National FFA Convention in Louisville, Kentucky. This is Riley’s second trip to the national finals, after also making it to the final round in 2012.
Austin Hiebert of Newton High School FFA in Newton, KS was voted Reserve Champion for his restoration of a 1958 Oliver 770 Diesel, and was awarded the $5,000 Reserve Prize. Third place was awarded to Matt Mahler of Iowa Park High School FFA in Iowa Park, TX for his restored 1976 John Deere 2240, with a prize of $3,000.
Dubiski Career High School FFA from Grand Prairie, TX was voted the winner of the Best Video competition with 18,315 votes for their video presentation on their restored 1957 John Deere 420. Each Dubiski Career High School team member will receive Kindle™ Fire HDX.
“Every year we are amazed by the accomplishments of each and every entrant,” said Jeff Snyder, Industrial Brand Specialist, Chevron Products Company. “This is a great experience and our participants have learned an incredible amount during the restoration and competition process. Their determination, hard work and perseverance have resulted in the restoration family, community and American history. Chevron is proud to support their hard work and craftsmanship with the Delo Tractor Restoration Competition. We’d like to congratulate Riley Hanson on being our 2013 Delo Tractor Restoration Competition Champion and acknowledge all our participants for their fine work.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV