CHATTANOOGA, Tenn., Nov. 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Astec Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq:ASTE) announces today that it will participate in the Robert W. Baird 2013 Industrial Conference in Chicago, Illinois on Tuesday, November 5, 2013. Benjamin G. Brock, Group President – Asphalt, Richard J. Dorris, Group President – Energy and Stephen C. Anderson, Vice President of Administration and Director of Investor Relations will attend the conference.
The presentation will be webcast at 3:00pm Central Time and can be obtained at http://wsw.com/webcast/baird36/ASTE
Astec Industries, Inc., ( www.astecindustries.com ), is a manufacturer of specialized equipment for building and restoring the world's infrastructure. Astec's manufacturing operations are divided into four primary business segments: asphalt production equipment, mobile asphalt paving equipment, aggregate processing and mining equipment, and oil, gas and water drilling equipment. Additionally, the Other Group contains one subsidiary that manufactures equipment used for wood processing and recycling and one that is a company-owned dealership located in Australia.
CONTACT: Stephen C. Anderson Vice President of Administration and Director of Investor Relations Phone: (423) 553-5934 Fax: (423) 899-4456 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV