Furmanite Corporation (NYSE: FRM) today reported results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2013.
Third Quarter 2013 Results
Revenues for the three months ended September 30, 2013 were $99.5 million, an increase of $23.9 million, or 31.7%, over the $75.6 million reported for the three months ended September 30, 2012. Operating income for the three months ended September 30, 2013 was $4.4 million compared to an operating loss of $0.7 million for the three months ended September 30, 2012, an increase of $5.2 million. Net income for the 2013 third quarter was $2.1 million, or $0.06 per diluted share.
Nine Months Ended September 30, 2013 ResultsRevenues for the nine months ended September 30, 2013 were $296.9 million compared with $233.3 million for the nine months ended September 30, 2012, an increase of $63.6 million, or 27.3%. Operating income for the nine months ended September 30, 2013 was $20.1 million, an increase of $16.8 million over the corresponding prior year period of $3.3 million. Net income for the nine months ended September 30, 2013 was $11.4 million, or $0.30 per diluted share. Foreign currency effects had an unfavorable impact on revenues for both the three and nine months ended September 30, 2013 of approximately $1.2 million and $1.9 million, respectively, however had minimal effect on operating income in the same periods. Charles R. Cox, Chairman and CEO of Furmanite Corporation said, “We are pleased with the continuing improvement this quarter in our operating results and we remain on track with all key strategic and financial goals. This was also a solid quarter of progress in many other ways, with the continued maturing of our organization to truly work as one global team, further strengthening of our existing service lines and the addition of our new engineering capabilities.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV