Pacira Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: PCRX) today announced that Dave Stack, president, chief executive officer and chairman of Pacira Pharmaceuticals, is scheduled to present an overview of the company at investor conferences during November.
- Mr. Stack will present at the Goldman Sachs US Emerging / SMID Cap Growth Conference on Thursday, November 14, 2013, at 2:40 p.m. ET in New York.
- Mr. Stack will present at the Jefferies 2013 Global Healthcare Conference on Thursday, November 21, 2013, at 9:20 a.m. BST (4:20 a.m. ET) in London, UK.
A live audio webcast of these Pacira presentations can be accessed by visiting the “Investors & Media” section of the company’s website at investor.pacira.com. Replays of the webcasts will be archived on the Pacira website for two weeks following the presentation dates.
Pacira Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: PCRX) is an emerging specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the clinical and commercial development of new products that meet the needs of acute care practitioners and their patients. The company’s current emphasis is the development of non-opioid products for postsurgical pain control, and its lead product, EXPAREL ® (bupivacaine liposome injectable suspension), was commercially launched in the United States in April 2012. EXPAREL and two other products have utilized the Pacira proprietary product delivery technology DepoFoam ®, a unique platform that encapsulates drugs without altering their molecular structure and then releases them over a desired period of time. Additional information about Pacira is available at www.pacira.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV