Moose Exhibits Contributes To TrussCam For NLDS Broadcast
ATLANTA, Oct. 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Moose Exhibits, an award-winning full service exhibit house providing the entire range of trade show marketing products and services, today announced that it teamed up with Pictorvision and Milos America, Inc. to develop the first TrussCam broadcast solution ever used in professional baseball. The TrussCam was contracted by Turner Sports and was utilized for games one and two of the National League Division Series (NLDS) between the Los Angeles Dodgers and the Atlanta Braves at Turner Field in Atlanta and games three and four in Los Angeles.
The TrussCam camera was placed on a truss built between the outfield and bleacher walls at Turner Field, providing 360-degree views of the action on the field.
"Moose Exhibits, Pictovision, and Milos America battled time and safety constraints and a challenging site deployment," commented George Gordon, director of sales and new business development, Moose Exhibits. "Seventy-five meters of Milos-engineered truss was built, enabling Pictorvision's TrussCam to capture live broadcast footage of all the action in a way never witnessed before by the national television audience. Locked within the narrow confines of the two walls, our crew was required to maintain a consistent height while emulating the curve of the wall, allowing the wireless TrussCam smooth and unimpeded transit as it travelled from one end of the outfield to the other."
Moose Exhibits also developed a quick release system that enabled Turner Field's ground crew to access the "Sod Farm", located in center filed. "Our people, working with clocklike precision, were able to remove and reposition a 20-foot section of the truss before, during and after each game in a very limited amount of time," said Gordon.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV