SCOTTS VALLEY, Calif., Oct. 31, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FOX initiated a voluntary recall on October 22, 2013 of certain model year 2013 Evolution Series forks manufactured between March 1, 2012 and November 30, 2012. This is a reminder that consumers should stop using the recalled product immediately.
Name of Product: Specified FOX Model year 2013, 32 and 34 Evolution Series Forks having 120-160mm of travel
UNITS: about 40,000 units total worldwide, of which about 12,500 were sold in the U.S. and Canada.MANUFACTURER: Fox Factory of Scotts Valley, CA HAZARD: The fork damper cylinder / piston assembly in some of these units may separate and allow the fork to over-extend under certain circumstances, possibly causing the front wheel to detach from the bicycle while in use, creating a fall hazard. INCIDENTS/INJURIES: FOX has received 1 report of an incident in which a broken damper may have caused the fork to over-extend and allow the front wheel to detach.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV