Assured Guaranty Ltd. is a Bermuda-based holding company that provides, through its operating subsidiaries, insurance products to the U.S. and international public finance, infrastructure and structured finance markets.
More information can be found at: AssuredGuaranty.com.
Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward-Looking Statements :
Any forward-looking statements made in this press release reflect the current views of Assured Guaranty Ltd. and its subsidiaries (Assured Guaranty) with respect to future events and are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements involve risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in these statements. These risks and uncertainties include Jefferson County’s Chapter 9 plan of adjustment not receiving the approval of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Alabama or not being able to be implemented. In addition, Assured Guaranty’s ability to assist issuers in accessing capital markets may be negatively affected by a lack of demand for bond insurance, the rise of other competitors in the market, Assured Guaranty not being able to maintain its financial strength ratings, or adverse developments in Assured Guaranty's insured portfolio that have a negative impact on its financial condition; and other risks and uncertainties that have not been identified at this time, management’s response to these factors, and other risk factors identified in Assured Guaranty’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which are made as of October 31, 2013. Assured Guaranty undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by law.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV