Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ:CSOD), a global leader in cloud-based talent management software solutions, announced today that its financial results for the third quarter 2013 will be released after the market close on Monday, November 4, 2013. Cornerstone will host a conference call to discuss the results at 2:00 p.m. PT (5:00 p.m. ET) on the same day.
Dial-in information for the call and a live webcast will be available at investors.cornerstoneondemand.com/events.cfm. An audio replay will be available for three days following the conclusion of the call (between 7:00 p.m. PT November 4, 2013 and 11:59 p.m. PT November 7, 2013). The replay will also be available as a webcast on Cornerstone OnDemand's investor relations Web site.
About Cornerstone OnDemand
Cornerstone OnDemand is a leader in cloud-based applications for talent management. The company’s solutions help organizations recruit, train, manage and connect their employees, empowering their people and increasing workforce productivity. Based in Santa Monica, California, the company’s solutions are used by over 1,400 clients worldwide, spanning 12 million users across 190 countries and 41 languages. For more information about Cornerstone, visit csod.com. Read Cornerstone’s blog at csod.com/blog. Follow Cornerstone on Twitter at twitter.com/CornerstoneInc. Like Cornerstone on Facebook at facebook.com/CSODcommunity.Cornerstone ® and Cornerstone OnDemand ® are registered trademarks of Cornerstone OnDemand Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV