Shapiro Haber & Urmy LLP, a firm with many years of experience representing investors, represents investors in NQ Mobile, Inc. ("NQ Mobile" or the "Company") (Ticker: NQ), and announces that on October 25, 2013, a class action complaint was filed against the Company in the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts on behalf of a class consisting of all those who purchased or otherwise acquired securities of NQ Mobile between May 5, 2011 and October 24, 2013, including purchases in NQ’s initial public offering of May 5, 2011 (the "Class Period"). The lawsuit asserts claims under the federal securities laws.
On October 24, 2013, Muddy Waters Research issued a detailed report (the "Muddy Waters Report") that claimed NQ Mobile to be a massive fraud and asserting that NQ Mobile had, among other things, inflated revenue and misrepresented cash balances. The report alleges, among other matters, that at least 72% of NQ Mobile's purported China security software revenue is fraudulent.
If you purchased NQ Mobile securities during the Class Period, you may ask the court to appoint you as a Lead Plaintiff for the class. The deadline to seek appointment as Lead Plaintiff is December 27, 2013. If you wish to join the lawsuit or discuss your rights in connection with the lawsuit, please contact Lauren Wolahan of Shapiro Haber & Urmy LLP at (800) 287-8119 or (617) 439-3939, or by email to
email@example.com. More information about the firm is available at the firm’s website,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV