RE/MAX Named To Top Franchise List
DENVER, Oct. 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- For the sixth year in a row, RE/MAX, LLC has been named one of the Top 50 Franchises for Minorities by the National Minority Franchising Initiative through the World Franchising Network.
More than 400 companies requested evaluation in the process that judged franchisors on their commitment to the recruitment, inclusion and ongoing support of minorities.
RE/MAX is the only real estate company to make the Top 50 list and joins well-respected companies in other industries, such as 7-Eleven, McDonald's and Fantastic Sams."RE/MAX provides opportunity for our franchise owners who've seen what a strong brand can do to help businesses prosper," said RE/MAX CEO Margaret Kelly. " It's our responsibility to set them up for success and step back so they can run their company their way. Our offices are helping the housing industry get back on track." In the first half of the year, RE/MAX added 299 franchises worldwide, with 112 new franchises in the U.S. Through the end of June, franchise sales were up 4% from the same period in 2012. In the U.S., the biggest growth was in California and Florida, with 14 and 13 new franchises respectively. Worldwide, RE/MAX sold 25 franchises in Turkey and 22 in Brazil. RE/MAX also ranked as the leading real estate franchise organization in the Franchise Times Top 200 for the fifth consecutive year. The survey is based on annual worldwide sales. RE/MAX placed 14 th among all franchises, gaining two places over its standing in 2012. RE/MAX franchisees have access to extensive training from the award-winning RE/MAX University, as well as industry-leading technology, tools and resources. RE/MAX has long been recognized as a leader in franchisee support, opportunity and commitment.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV