KANSAS CITY, Mo., Oct. 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DST Systems, Inc. (NYSE: DST) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.30 per share on its common stock. The dividend will be payable December 13, 2013, to shareholders of record at the close of business on November 18, 2013.
About DST Systems, Inc.
DST Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of information processing and software services and products to companies around the world. The largest provider of third-party shareholder recordkeeping services to the mutual fund industry, DST through its global enterprise also delivers strategically unified business, communications, and process management solutions to the asset management, brokerage, retirement, insurance, and healthcare markets. Headquartered in
Kansas City, MO., DST is a publicly-traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. For more information, visit
SOURCE DST Systems, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV