VORNADO REALTY TRUST (NYSE:VNO) announced today the modification of the $678 million, 5.743% mortgage loan secured by its Skyline properties in Fairfax, Virginia. The mortgage loan has been separated into two tranches, a senior $350 million position and a junior $328 million position. The loans have been extended from February 2017 to February 2022, with a one-year extension option and will have an effective interest rate of 2.965%.
Vornado has committed to fund a minimum of $25 million, through a loan to the property, for interest shortfalls, leasing capital and building capital to restabilize the property.
Vornado Realty Trust is a fully integrated equity real estate investment trust.
Certain statements contained herein may constitute “forward-looking
statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation
Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking statements involve known and
unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the
actual results, performance or achievements of the Company to be
materially different from any future results, performance or
achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements.
Such factors include, among others, risks associated with the timing of
and costs associated with property improvements, financing commitments
and general competitive factors.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV