- Entering into a multi-year license agreement with Xiaomi, one of the fastest-growing smartphone makers in China, providing for recurring revenues and covering Immersion’s Basic Haptics IP and select TouchSense ® and Integrator software solutions;
- Expanding its license agreement with Samsung to enable Samsung to incorporate Immersion TouchSense technology into the recently-launched GALAXY Gear smartwatch, Samsung’s new wearable companion device that can communicate information to users through tactile notifications and alerts;
- Receiving confirmation that Sony has exercised its option to license Immersion intellectual property for the DUALSHOCK ®4 controller included in its soon-to-be-released PlayStation®4 console system; and
- Making ongoing progress on its initiative to bring immersive and engaging touch feedback to mobile media such as advertising and entertainment content by refining its content enablement tools and technology, conducting usability research and user studies, and continuing to meet with potential ecosystem partners.
Immersion Corporation Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts