- Recurring Funds from Operations ("FFO") for the third quarter totaled $63.3 million or $0.51 per diluted share, a 10.9% per share increase over the same quarter of 2012;
- Same Property Net Operating Income for the quarter increased a strong 4.7% over the prior year;
- Occupancy of the Company’s retail portfolio increased again this quarter by 0.5% to 94.4% from 93.9% a year earlier;
- Dispositions of $116 million were completed during the quarter, and;
- Ten-year notes totaling $250 million were sold subsequent to quarter-end at an attractive yield of 4.50%.
Weingarten Realty Increases Same Property NOI By 4.7% And Recurring FFO By 10.9%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.