Gaiam, Inc. (NASDAQ: GAIA) (“the Company”), a lifestyle media company, announced today that it will release its 2013 third quarter results after the market close on Thursday, November 7, 2013. The Company will host a conference call at 2:30 p.m. MT (4:30 p.m. ET). The conference call is open to the general public.
The conference call number is (212) 231-2901 or (415) 226-5355; please call five minutes in advance to ensure that you are connected prior to the presentation. Questions and answers will be reserved for analysts and investors. Following the completion of the conference call, a replay will be available until November 14, 2013 by dialing (800) 633-8284 or (402) 977-9140, passcode: 21682115.
Gaiam, Inc. (NASDAQ: GAIA) is a leading producer and marketer of
lifestyle media and fitness accessories. With a wide distribution
network consisting of over 40,000 retail doors, 15,000 store within
stores, 6,000 category management locations, and e-commerce and digital
subscription platforms, Gaiam is dedicated to providing solutions for
healthy and eco-conscious living and personal transformation. The
Company dominates the health and wellness category and owns the largest
library of conscious media. For more information about Gaiam, please
or call 1.800.869.3603.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV