FORT WORTH, Texas, Oct. 31, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hallmark Financial Services, Inc. (Nasdaq:HALL) announced today that Mark E. Schwarz, Executive Chairman, and Mark J. Morrison, Chief Executive Officer and President, will make a presentation at the Southwest IDEAS Investor Conference located at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria, 4801 Lyndon B Johnson Freeway in Dallas, Texas on Thursday, November 21, 2013 at 2:40 p.m. CST. The presentation will be webcast live and may be accessed at the conference website at www.swideas.com. The presentation materials will be available on Hallmark's website at www.hallmarkgrp.com on and after the date of the presentation.
Co-sponsored by Three Part Advisors, LLC and the CFA Society of Dallas/Fort Worth, the Southwest IDEAS Investor Conference is an annual independent conference that allows quality companies to explain their investment merits to professional investors with the express purpose of generating investor interest. Additional information about the conference can be located at www.swideas.com .
Hallmark Financial Services, Inc. is an insurance holding company which, through its subsidiaries, engages in the sale of property/casualty insurance products to businesses and individuals. Our business involves marketing, distributing, underwriting and servicing commercial insurance, non-standard personal automobile insurance and general aviation insurance, as well as providing other insurance related services. Our business is geographically concentrated in the south central and northwest regions of the United States, except for our general aviation business which is written on a national basis. The Company is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas and its common stock is presently listed on NASDAQ under the symbol "HALL."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV