UBS Wealth Management Americas, a division of UBS AG, announced new appointments to their product management team in the Equity Plan Advisory Services division. David Bienstock has been promoted to Head of Product for Equity Plan Advisory Services. With over 10 years of experience at UBS in product development and project management, David will now be responsible for all aspects of the equity plan technology platform. Thierry Vo has also joined the firm as a Director in Product Management to define and drive strategic product initiatives. Thierry will report to David Bienstock.
"We are very pleased that David will lead our Product organization and that Thierry is joining us. With their extensive knowledge of the industry and equity plan product offerings, they will play critical roles in the evolution of our technology to continue to meet the current and future needs of our clients. Our ongoing additions of talent emphasizes that we are a destination of choice in this industry," said Michael Barry, Head of UBS Equity Plan Advisory Services.
Vo brings more than 10 years of equity plan experience to UBS, having held prior roles of increased responsibility at E*TRADE, Merrill Lynch and most recently Equity Administration Solutions, Inc. "I am very pleased to join UBS Equity Plan Advisory Services. I look forward to collaborating with our Financial Advisors and industry partners to help UBS advise our clients and continue to deliver innovative offerings," said Vo.
In the past four years, UBS has invested nearly $200 million to bring clients cutting-edge technology and industry expertise. Serving more than 130 companies representing 1 million-plus participants in over 150 countries, UBS offers cost-effective plan administration and transaction solutions, helping employees understand the true value of their rewards and providing the access to advice, regardless of their level of sophistication.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV