- Baltimore SBA District – Number one lender with 194 loans for $24.8 million. M&T issued more than 44 percent of the total number of 7(a) loans in the district.
- Buffalo SBA District – Number one with 148 loans for $20.9 million, increasing its total loans from 2012 by 27 percent and total dollar volume by 33 percent.
- Delaware SBA District – Number one in the total number of loans, with 33 loans for $3.7 million.
- New York City SBA District – Ranked second in the total number of SBA loans issued, with 95 loans for $12 million in 2013.
- Philadelphia SBA District – Leading lender ranked by total number of loans, with 205 loans for $27.2 million, representing a 14 percent increase in total loans.
- Rochester Branch – More than doubled the dollar volume of SBA loans in 2013 by issuing 112 loans for $24.1 million. M&T has been the top SBA lender in Rochester for two decades.
- Syracuse SBA District – Ranked as the number one SBA lender with 150 loans for $17.1 million.
- Washington SBA District – Total loans jumped by 42 percent, ranking M&T first in total 7(a) loans with 137 loans for $22.1 million.
M&T Bank Ranked 5th Nationally In Small Business Lending
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.