Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW) has signed a distribution agreement with Variscite, a leading manufacturer of embedded solutions and system-on-modules (SOM). Under the agreement, Arrow will distribute all products offered by Variscite in the Americas.
“At Arrow, we work closely with our customers on software integration and development, user interface, wireless connectivity, security and certification, to understand their needs and offer ‘make versus buy’ solutions,” said Aiden Mitchell, director of supplier marketing for Arrow Electronics. “Our customers will benefit from Variscite’s expertise in the SOM and board space for applications processors. They are a solid addition to our ecosystem.”
About Arrow Electronics
Arrow Electronics ( www.arrow.com) is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for more than 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 470 locations in 55 countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV