He estimates a pool of 1,400 T315i patients in the U.S. At $115,000 per year, Ariad's commercial market opportunity is $160 million.
Ariad will never reach $160 million in Iclusig sales, however, my investor source warns, because most of these patients won't be capable of tolerating Iclusig for very long. Ariad might compensate by jacking up the price of Iclusig, but again, my source is skeptical because of the criticism and blowback the company will get if it tries to charge more for a troubled drug.
@adamfeuerstein you are a big joke with your ignorant articles $CPRX— BuySellStocks (@RookieStocker) October 23, 2013Thank you, too! -- Reported by Adam Feuerstein in Boston. Follow @AdamFeuerstein
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV