EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey, October 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
mPower Technologies Inc. ( http://mpowertech.com/), the consumer products division of mPhase Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB:XDSL), today released the product sheet for the new mPower JUMP IT that will be unveiled at the 2013 SEMA Show, November 5 -8, 2013, at the Las Vegas Convention Center. View the 2 page product sheet HERE.
The mPower JUMP IT is an extremely powerful, portable car battery jump starter that fit in a glove box.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION Input: 12V 1A Output: 12V Jump start Start Current: 300A Peak Current: 600A Size: 7.09" x 2.76" x 1.38" Weight: 1.52 lbs. Operating -20degree(s)C - -60degree(s)C / -4degree(s)F - Temperature: 140degree(s)F Battery Capacity: 13000mAh Full Charging Time: Approx. 4 hrs.
The mPower JUMP IT will be featured at the mPower Technologies booth (number 50213) located in the "First Time Featured Exhibitors" Bridge Booths section and will be available for shipment in time for the upcoming holiday season.The mPower JUMP IT delivers an incredibly powerful, compact jump starting capability providing 600 amps of peak current. Millions of car owners, worldwide, can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with never having to use jumper cables ever again because these products are always in your car, always ready and always easy to use. Features include:
- Jump starts all 12V cars including large 8 cylinder vehicles as well as diesel engines
- Can jump start car 30 times without a recharge
- Multiple safety protection
- High capacity battery technology
- 600 Amp Peak Current
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV