PARIS, Oct. 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Hauppauge Digital, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAUP), the leading developer and manufacturer of HD video recorders, is launching its latest video recorder, HD PVR Rocket, at Paris Games Week in Paris, booth 3H59.
HD PVR Rocket records video game play from PlayStation, Xbox and PC gaming systems in high definition up to 1080p. The HD PVR Rocket is the ultimate portable video recorder: it is small enough to fit in your hand and weighs just 4.6 oz (130 grams). The HD PVR Rocket has a built-in audio mixer and has a USB port where a gamer can plug a USB thumb drive to record game play. A 16 Gbyte USB thumb drive, when plugged into the HD PVR Rocket, can record 4 hours of video game play at an HD resolution of 1080p.
The HD PVR Rocket follows the HD PVR 2, which was introduced in September 2012. While being the highest quality video game recorder on the market, the HD PVR 2 requires a PC or Mac to store video recordings. However, the all new HD PVR Rocket is standalone and does not require a PC for making recordings.
"Many of our gaming customers asked for a high quality game recorder which was portable. The HD PVR Rocket can be carried to gaming events to record game play and game commentary, and does not need a PC or Mac for recording," said Ken Plotkin, President of Hauppauge.The HD PVR Rocket also has a built-in audio mixer so that gamers can record game commentary along with game audio. Game commentary is used by professional gamers to describe their game moves and strategies, and is one of the most widely used features in high definition video game recorders. A microphone can be plugged into the microphone jack mounted on the front of the HD PVR Rocket, and the built-in audio mixer will record game audio and game commentary. HD PVR Rocket has a control panel which allows gamers to adjust the volume of the microphone.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV