TVGN (TV Guide Network) today announced two executive hires in marketing and sales with the appointment of Nicole Sabatini as Senior Vice President of Marketing and Beecher Scarlett as Vice President of Ad Sales. Sabatini formerly held senior marketing posts at Bravo, Style Network and Nickelodeon, and Scarlett is a former senior sales executive from NBC Universal.
“Nicole and Beecher are two superstar executives who bring industry savvy, leadership and creativity to their new roles at TVGN,” said Brad Schwartz, President of Entertainment and Media, TVGN. “Both of them will play critical roles in the future of TVGN, as we continue to launch more original programming, define our brand and innovate alongside our advertising partners.”
Based in Los Angeles, Sabatini will oversee all aspects of TVGN’s brand and marketing strategies. As head of marketing for the network, Sabatini will lead all marketing initiatives developed for consumers, ad sales and affiliates. She will also lead TVGN’s digital and social media marketing campaigns. Reporting to Schwartz, Sabatini will begin her new role at TVGN on November 4. Most recently, Sabatini served as Senior Vice President, Marketing for Style Network, and prior to Style, she served as Vice President of Ad Sales, Marketing for Bravo Media. Earlier in her career, Sabatini was Vice President of Marketing at Nickelodeon. She is a graduate of Villanova University.
Based in New York, Scarlett is charged with generating national ad sales revenue for TVGN, reporting to Michael DuPont, Executive Vice President, Ad Sales for TVGN. Scarlett joins TVGN from NBC Universal where he most recently served as a senior sales executive for USA Network. Previously, Scarlett sold national ad sales for various networks, including E!, Style Network, G4, My Network TV, WWE, Univision and CNBC. He is a graduate of Denison University.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV