Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (NYSE: MJN) will host a conference for analysts and investors on Thursday, November 7, 2013. Members of the company’s senior management team will make presentations from 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. CST in Chicago.
The program will be broadcast live over the Internet. To access the broadcast, please go to meadjohnson.com and click on the Investors tab. A replay of the program will be available on the website after 3:00 p.m. that same day.
About Mead Johnson
Mead Johnson, a global leader in pediatric nutrition, develops,
manufactures, markets and distributes more than 70 products in over 50
countries worldwide. The company’s mission is to nourish the world’s
children for the best start in life. The Mead Johnson name has been
associated with science-based pediatric nutrition products for over 100
years. The company’s “Enfa” family of brands, including Enfamil® infant
formula, is the world’s leading brand franchise in pediatric nutrition.
For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV