MeadWestvaco Corporation (NYSE: MWV), a global leader in packaging and packaging solutions today announced that E. Mark Rajkowski, senior vice president and chief financial officer, will present at R.W. Baird’s 2013 Industrial Conference on Wed., November 6, at 10:00 a.m. CST, followed by a question and answer session. The conference will be held in Chicago. Mr. Rajkowski will talk about MWV’s increased focus on growing global packaging markets.
Mr. Rajkowski’s presentation will also be a webcast and can be accessed on MWV’s website at www.mwv.com. After connecting to MWV’s home page, click on the Investors link, and then Financial Events to access the webcast. Listeners should go to the website at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the presentation to download and install any necessary audio software. The replay of the webcast will be available one hour after the presentation concludes, and will be accessible for one month. Slides of the presentation will be posted on the company website for viewing shortly before the presentation begins.
MeadWestvaco Corporation (NYSE: MWV) is a global packaging company providing innovative solutions to the world’s most admired brands in the healthcare, beauty and personal care, food, beverage, home and garden, tobacco, and agricultural industries. The company also produces specialty chemicals for the automotive, energy, and infrastructure industries and maximizes the value of its land holdings through forestry operations, property development and land sales. MWV’s network of 125 facilities and 16,000 employees spans North America, South America, Europe and Asia. The company has been recognized for financial performance and environmental stewardship with a place on the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index every year since 2004. Learn more at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV