SANTA ANA, Calif. and ISMANING, Germany, Oct. 31, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Identive (Nasdaq:INVE); (Frankfurt:INV) will hold an audio webcast and conference call to discuss the results of its 2013 third quarter on Thursday, November 7, 2013, at 5:00 PM Eastern time.
Jason Hart, CEO, and David Wear, CFO, will host the webcast and conference call for financial analysts and investors, which will be followed by a Q&A.
The webcast and conference call will be open to all interested investors . The audio webcast can be accessed by visiting the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.identive-group.com , and clicking on "Presentations, Reports & Webcasts." The conference call can be accessed by dialing 888.771.4371 (toll free within the U.S.) or +1 847.585.4405 (for international callers) and using passcode 36033941.For those unable to attend the live webcast, it will be archived following the event for 30 days in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website. A replay of the call will be available for one week and can be accessed by dialing 888.843.7419 (toll free within the U.S.) or +1 630.652.3042 (for international callers) and using passcode 36033941. About Identive Group Identive Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:INVE); (Frankfurt:INV) provides products and solutions that address the markets for identity management, physical and logical access control, NFC solutions and a host of RFID-enabled applications for customers in the government, enterprise, consumer, education and healthcare sectors.
CONTACT: Identive: Darby Dye, +1 949 553 4251, firstname.lastname@example.org Lennart Streibel, +49 89 9595 5195, email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV