5. The J. M. Smucker Company ( SJM): Engages in the manufacture and marketing of branded food products in the United States and internationally. Market cap at $11.76B, most recent closing price at $112.90.
Brands Include: Smucker's Jams and Jellies
6. McCormick & Co. Inc. ( MKC): Engages in the manufacture, marketing, and distribution of flavor products and other specialty food products to the food industry worldwide. Market cap at $9.20B, most recent closing price at $69.97.Brands Include: A full line of spices, gravies, and other sauces under the McCormick Brand name. ( List compiled by James Dennin, a Kapitall Writer. Dividend yields sourced from Zacks Investment Research, all other data sourced from Yahoo! Finance.)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts