CARMIEL, Israel, Oct. 31, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Protalix BioTherapeutics, Inc. (NYSE MKT:PLX) (TASE:PLX), today announced that data from select pipeline candidates and information on the Company's plant cell based technology, ProCellEx®, will be presented at upcoming scientific and medical meetings. Details regarding the conferences are as follows:
64 th Annual Meeting of American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases, November 1-5, 2013, Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington, DC.
- Poster entitled, "Oral administration of a plant cell-expressed recombinant anti-TNF fusion protein is biologically active in the gut and alleviates immune mediated hepatitis," to be presented, November 3, 2013 from 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM ET
A copy of the poster will be posted on the Company's website.Brazil's Ministry of Health- Fiocruz Plant Based Technology Meeting, November 21-22, 2013 in Fortaleza, Ceará, Brazil. The objectives of this meeting, which will be chaired by Brazil's Minister of Health and Fiocruz's president, are to discuss trends about plant based technologies, partnerships, raise awareness among the various stakeholders about plant-based technologies and disseminate information about Bio-Manguinhos/Fiocruz's new facilities at Ceará for plant-based technologies.
- Protalix oral presentation on Plant Cell Culture to be given November 21, 2013 at 4:00 PM BRT
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts