New Lifetime High For Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD)
- TD has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $29.5 million.
- TD has traded 345,174 shares today.
- TD is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TD with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TD NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on TD: The Toronto-Dominion Bank, together with its subsidiaries, provides financial and banking services in North America and internationally. The company's Canadian Personal and Commercial Banking segment offers various financial products and services to personal and small business customers. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 3.6%. TD has a PE ratio of 29.8. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Toronto-Dominion Bank a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Toronto-Dominion Bank has been 508,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Toronto-Dominion has a market cap of $82.4 billion and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are up 6% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Toronto-Dominion Bank as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The gross profit margin for TORONTO DOMINION BANK is currently very high, coming in at 80.35%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 19.79% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 53.22% to $11,472.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, TORONTO DOMINION BANK has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -41.08%.
- Compared to where it was 12 months ago, the stock is up, but it has so far lagged the appreciation in the S&P 500. Looking ahead, unless broad bear market conditions prevail, we still see more upside potential for this stock, despite the fact that it has already risen over the past year.
- Regardless of the drop in revenue, the company managed to outperform against the industry average of 5.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 1.2%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- TORONTO DOMINION BANK's earnings per share declined by 11.2% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has not demonstrated a clear trend in earnings over the past 2 years, making it difficult to accurately predict earnings for the coming year. During the past fiscal year, TORONTO DOMINION BANK increased its bottom line by earning $6.77 versus $6.42 in the prior year.
- You can view the full Toronto-Dominion Bank Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.