Atlas Resource Partners, L.P. (NYSE: ARP) (“ARP” or “the Company”) announced today that the Company has named Mark D. Schumacher as Chief Operating Officer of Atlas Resource Partners, L.P. Mr. Schumacher has been Executive Vice President of ARP since July 2012. In addition, Mr. Schumacher will report to Matthew A. Jones, President of the Company.
Matthew A. Jones, President, stated, “Mark has been a tremendous resource to our company over the past year, as we have substantially grown our production and reserves in that time frame. Mark’s experience and abilities in our industry will be continually beneficial to us as we further execute our strategic initiatives to increase value for our stakeholders.”
Atlas Resource Partners, L.P. (NYSE: ARP) is an exploration & production master limited partnership which owns an interest in over 12,000 producing natural gas and oil wells, located primarily in Appalachia, the Barnett Shale (TX), the Raton Basin (NM) and Black Warrior Basin (AL). ARP is also the largest sponsor of natural gas and oil investment partnerships in the U.S. For more information, please visit our website at www.atlasresourcepartners.com, or contact Investor Relations at InvestorRelations@atlasenergy.com .
Atlas Energy, L.P. (NYSE: ATLS) is a master limited partnership
which owns all of the general partner Class A units and incentive
distribution rights and an approximate 37% limited partner interest in
its upstream oil & gas subsidiary, Atlas Resource Partners, L.P.
Additionally, Atlas Energy owns and operates the general partner of its
midstream oil & gas subsidiary, Atlas Pipeline Partners, L.P., through
all of the general partner interest, all the incentive distribution
rights and an approximate 6% limited partner interest. For more
information, please visit our website at
or contact Investor Relations at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV