At Regions Bank (NYSE:RF), fans and graduates of several historically black colleges and universities (HBCUs) can now show their school spirit every time they make a purchase with a Regions CheckCard.
Adding to a growing list of university and sports themed CheckCards, Regions now offers cards featuring four HBCUs -- Alabama A&M, Alabama State, Florida A&M and Tennessee State.
“These new CheckCards represent an expansion of our ongoing HBCU partnership,” said Tom Brooks, head of Regions Cards and Payments. “Regions is proud to support the pride and passion associated with HBCUs – not only in our ongoing involvement with the schools, but also in letting their fans and graduates show their support, too.”
The new CheckCards are available now online via the Regions YourPix Studio(SM).Regions HBCU Partnership is a collaboration with six Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) in the Southeastern United States supporting financial education, academics, athletics, and alumni engagement. In addition to the HBCU CheckCards, Regions has a number of other specially branded CheckCards affiliated with colleges and universities of the Southeastern Conference. About Regions Financial Corporation Regions Financial Corporation (NYSE:RF), with $117 billion in assets, is a member of the S&P 500 Index and is one of the nation’s largest full-service providers of consumer and commercial banking, wealth management, mortgage, and insurance products and services. Regions serves customers in 16 states across the South, Midwest and Texas, and through its subsidiary, Regions Bank, operates approximately 1,700 banking offices and 2,000 ATMs. Additional information about Regions and its full line of products and services can be found at www.regions.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV