CHELMSFORD, Mass. and ARMONK, New York, Oct. 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Datawatch Corporation (NASDAQ-CM: DWCH) and IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced the industry's first integrated content management and analytics solution that lets IBM Content Manager OnDemand (CMOD) users gain insight from Big Data trapped within their CMOD systems. The first of its kind, this-self-service analytics solution integrates the Datawatch Report Mining Server (RMS) with IBM CMOD so users can speed regulatory compliance initiatives and perform analytics across vast amounts of historical data. Datawatch RMS will be included on IBM's worldwide price list and available for sale by both IBM direct sales and its global channel partners through Passport Advantage.
Datawatch Report Mining Server (RMS) is a web-based report analytics solution that seamlessly integrates with CMOD to enable clients to perform real-time reporting and analysis on documents stored in their CMOD repository. Users can repurpose existing CMOD repository content for new applications, reporting and visualizations. RMS turns archived documents stored in CMOD into an analytical asset that can provide significant value to an organization, including:
- Transforming an existing content management system into a "search-to-action" Big Data asset
- Increasing productivity of report users by providing one click transformation of static reports into actionable formats such as Excel spreadsheets and eliminating cut-and-paste and/or rekeying of data into Excel
- Reducing IT burden by eliminating the demand for ad-hoc reporting, sub-reports, or live database connectivity
- Providing ad-hoc analysis, investigation and auditing capabilities on core corporate data stored in CMOD
- Providing valuable data to incorporate into Datawatch's next generation visual data discovery solutions.
Information can be re-evaluated, organized, and integrated to provide a 360 degree view of any type of business issue or opportunity. The result is additional insight for improving business decisions, processes and productivity.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV