Ryanair Holdings (RYAAY): Heavy Pre-Market Activity
- RYAAY has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $10.1 million.
- RYAAY traded 21,800 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 8:28 AM, representing 10.8% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in RYAAY with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for RYAAY NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on RYAAY: Ryanair Holdings plc, together with its subsidiaries, provides scheduled-passenger airline services in Ireland, the United Kingdom, continental Europe, and Morocco. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 7%. RYAAY has a PE ratio of 20.2. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Ryanair Holdings a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Ryanair Holdings has been 340,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Ryanair has a market cap of $14.5 billion and is part of the services sector and transportation industry. Shares are up 48.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Ryanair Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- RYAAY's revenue growth trails the industry average of 20.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 7.4%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Even though the current debt-to-equity ratio is 1.09, it is still below the industry average, suggesting that this level of debt is acceptable within the Airlines industry. Despite the fact that RYAAY's debt-to-equity ratio is mixed in its results, the company's quick ratio of 1.57 is high and demonstrates strong liquidity.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Airlines industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, RYANAIR HOLDINGS PLC has underperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has exceeded that of the S&P 500.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, RYAAY's share price has jumped by 56.00%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. We feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The other strengths this company shows, however, justify the higher price levels.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $696.30 million or 19.10% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow of 19.10%, RYANAIR HOLDINGS PLC is still growing at a significantly lower rate than the industry average of 83.45%.
- You can view the full Ryanair Holdings Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.