SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Oct. 31, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AV Homes, Inc. (Nasdaq:AVHI) announced today that it will release financial results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2013 after the market closes on Wednesday, November 6, 2013. The Company will hold a conference call on Thursday, November 7, at 8:30 am (EST) to discuss its results.
The conference call can be accessed live over the telephone by dialing (877) 643-7158 or for international callers by dialing (914) 495-8565; please dial-in 10 minutes before the start of the call. A replay will be available on November 7, 2013 at 11:30 am and can be accessed by dialing (855) 859-2056 or for international callers by dialing (404) 537-3406; the conference ID is 94193835. The replay will be available until November 14, 2013.
In order to access the live webcast, participants may go to the Investors section of AV Homes website at www.avhomesinc.com and click on the webcast link that will be made available.About AV Homes AV Homes, Inc. was formed in 1970. It is best known for the development of Poinciana, an award-winning 47,000-acre master-planned community near Orlando, Florida. Today, the company is engaged in homebuilding, land development and other real estate operations in Florida and Arizona with its new Carolinas division already in development of its first community. Its principal operations are currently located at Solivita near Orlando, and CantaMia near Phoenix. It currently builds homes for people of all ages including active adult communities intended for those 55 years and older in both the Central Florida and Phoenix metro homebuilding markets. www.avhomesinc.com
CONTACT: Media Contact: Dave M. Gomez email@example.com 480.214.7000
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV