Redefining App Distribution for the EnterpriseSalesforce Private AppExchange enables companies to build their own corporate app store to manage and distribute any app, across any device —all from a single, trusted platform. For the first time ever, IT can customize the app experience for every employee based on their specific job function, delivering a unified and personalized experience for every employee to access the apps they need with:
- One-stop shop: Distribute any custom, mobile, web or desktop app to end users through a central, private app store
- Instant access: Deploy apps to any mobile device, tablet or desktop with a single identity leveraging Salesforce Identity
- Customization: Personalize stores by role, department or theme to drive discoverability of apps and maximize user adoption
With Private AppExchange IT admins can make the app distribution process as easy as point and click. Even before a sales rep starts her new job, IT can ensure that every app needed to close more deals—from capturing customer notes on the go with Evernote, to logging travel in her company's custom travel management app, to signing documents electronically with DocuSign—are instantly accessible to her on any device, through a single identity. Now, a personalized app experience awaits when she signs in for the first time, and instead of logging tickets, she can start logging sales calls right away. And because IT spends less time managing app requests, they can spend more time on innovation.
Salesforce Private AppExchange - Unleashing Productivity for Customer Companies
Leading companies such as Brown-Forman, Glassdoor and Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group can realize new levels of success with Private AppExchange today by providing employees with the apps needed to create deeper connections with customers, partners and products. An IT admin can now give sales reps a choice on what app to use to generate price quotes for prospects. A product manager can sign into his development tracking app from his desktop or mobile phone using the same login. And an HR manager can now have a customized store so her team can easily find all the HR apps needed to drive employee success, all in one location.
Pricing & Availability
- Salesforce Private AppExchange will be generally available with support for web and mobile apps on Nov. 1, 2013. Support for desktop apps is expected to be generally available in 2014.
- Salesforce Private AppExchange will be available with Enterprise, Performance and Unlimited licenses for Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Identity, Salesforce Company Communities, Force.com and Salesforce Chatter Plus.
Salesforce.com is the world's largest provider of customer relationship management (
) software. For more information about
(NYSE: CRM), visit:
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase
applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.
has headquarters in
, with offices in
, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit
, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.