- "Employees today have an expectation that they can deploy apps for work as easily as they do in their personal lives, yet CIOs must balance that expectation with business requirements around access and control," said Mike Rosenbaum, EVP of Salesforce Platform, salesforce.com. "With Salesforce Private AppExchange, now CIOs can quickly deliver a custom corporate app store —a one-stop shop for all of their enterprise apps."
- "The ability to distribute any type of app —mobile, cloud, custom, third party —across our company would greatly benefit all employees at Brown-Forman," said Jennifer McClinton, director, Technology Development, Brown-Forman. "Right now, we have various solutions for different app types, but we see huge potential in having a one-stop app experience, such as the one delivered with Private AppExchange, to boost employee productivity."
- "The explosive growth in demand for mobile applications is creating delivery and management challenges for all organizations and we are no different," said Ian Cohen, group CIO, Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group. "Salesforce Private AppExchange is an exciting development that has the potential to dramatically simplify the process of managing app distribution to employees. The ability to create a secure and private 'JLT space' where our employees could access the apps they need on any device would be a genuine business transformation."
- "Corporate app stores enable IT teams to change how they support and deliver apps. With app stores, Infrastructure and Operations (I&O) teams can give end users a self-service option and an intuitive interface to access corporate-approved mobile applications. Security and Risk (S&R) pros are happier because they're gaining some ability to control mobile apps and manage access policies. Employees can also use the app store as a portal for accessing all the tools that they need to do their jobs." (Sourced from Forrester analysts Christian Kane and Michele Pelino's report "Build A Corporate App Store into Your Corporate Mobility Strategy" January 16 t h, 2013, Forrester Research, Inc.)
Salesforce.com Announces Salesforce Private AppExchange-Now Companies Can Deliver A One-Stop Shop For Every App Across Their Enterprise
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.