SciQuest (NASDAQ: SQI), a leading provider of cloud-based business automation solutions for spend management, today announced an expanded roster of featured guest speakers from major industry organizations to join keynoter Mike Eruzione at NextLevel 2014. The premiere event for the spend management industry, NextLevel 2014 is a nationwide event designed for purchasing and finance professionals to collaborate and discuss the issues driving strategic spend management.
Joining Eruzione at the event will be:
- Gartner Principal Research Analyst Richard Adams, who will present the General Session Tuesday morning, titled A Five-Step Path to Transforming Sourcing and Procurement;
- Vice President and Principal Analyst Serving CIOs Andrew Bartels of Forrester, who will present a session on Achieving Maximum Value from Your eProcurement Solution;
- Jason Busch, Group Managing Director for Spend Matters, the leading online resource for the procurement and supply chain industry, who will discuss The Future of Procurement and Spend Analytics: Big Ideas, Big Changes, Big Opportunities.
“We believe each of these speakers, of course with Eruzione, further reinforce NextLevel’s theme of ‘quest for the best’,” said Stacy West, SciQuest vice president, marketing and communications. “At SciQuest we are dedicated to being true partners and bringing value to our customers and prospects, and we are excited to add such impressive speakers to our growing roster as the event approaches.”
Registration is now open for the event, which will take place February 23-26, 2014 at the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. Speakers and conference sessions will focus on a wide range of topics that impact procurement and finance professionals, including spend analytics, supplier enablement, advanced sourcing, procurement, contract management and many others.To register for NextLevel 2014, go to http://nextlevel.sciquest.com, and check the site regularly for updates. NextLevel presents an event full of best practices, exceptional networking, industry and market trends, and best-in-class training. Answers to commonly-asked questions can be found here, including a template letter for potential attendees who need to present justification to attend NextLevel 2014 to their managers. About SciQuest SciQuest (NASDAQ:SQI) is the largest publicly-held pure-play provider of cloud-based, business automation solutions for spend management – offering deep domain knowledge and a leading, customer-driven portfolio. SciQuest solutions enable greater visibility and compliance organization-wide to help you gain control, optimize efficiencies and reduce spend. These cloud-based solutions are easier to implement and proven to deliver measurable, sustainable value with SciQuest’s high-touch support, analysis and automation. Learn more about our solutions and how we can help your organization turn spending into savings at www.sciquest.com. To join the conversation, please visit our blog, The Open Kitchen at http://www.sciquest.com/blog – or follow us on Twitter @SciQuest. Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements Any statements in this release that are not historical or current facts are forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements in this release are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual results, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, performances or achievements expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements. Certain of these risks are discussed in “Part I, Item 1A, Risk Factors” and elsewhere in SciQuest’s most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K and other reports, as filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). The company’s SEC reports are available free of charge on the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov or on the company’s website at www.sciquest.com. These forward-looking statements speak only as of the date hereof, and SciQuest undertakes no obligation to update, amend or clarify any forward-looking statement for any reason. Given these risks and uncertainties, investors should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements as a prediction of actual results.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV