ATLANTA, Oct. 31, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On the eve of the National Association of Independent Life Brokerage Agencies (NAILBA) 32 Annual Meeting November 21-23, Ebix, Inc. (Nasdaq:EBIX),a leading international supplier of On-Demand software and E-commerce services to the insurance industry, today announced that its plans to launch a wider portfolio of products in the life & annuity sector in 2014, to further enhance its leadership position in the North American markets.
The Company intends to present some of these new initiatives at the NAILBA 32 Meeting in Dallas. The Company views this as a major strategic initiative in view of its existing dominant leadership position in the life & annuity sectors, as reflected by the following facts:
- Ebix processes over $50 billion in annuities premium annually. That number represents over 90% of all of the electronic annuity business processed* while the Company's combined competition represents less than 10% of the market.
- The Company's annuity client base consists of over 200 of the largest banks, broker dealers, and financial services firms in the United States, with the Company's competitors having a fraction of that number.
- Ebix is the largest single provider of complete life e-Applications in North America. The Company processes over 1,000,000 fully underwritten electronic life insurance applications annually across the globe.
- Ebix's life illustration solutions are utilized by a vast majority of the independent life brokerage firms in the United States. Ebix runs over 22 million compliant life policy illustrations annually and over 40 million life insurance quotes annually.
- Ebix offers one of the most widely used agency management systems for life brokerage agencies in the United States. The Company's combined competition in the agency management system space represents a fraction of the Company's market share.
- The Company already has the widest portfolio of solutions in the sector, while providing true end-to-end straight through processing for its clients.
- Ebix has a record of not having lost any existing clients to its competition in the space.
- In fact, the Company has continued to add top tier carriers and distributors to its network.
Inviting its clients to the NAILBA Conference, the Company announced its intent to launch key products in the area of mobile agility, cloud-based back end solutions, straight through processing and automated underwriting and policy issuance; all targeted at increasing productivity significantly for the industry.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV