“Operating Segment Margin” for continuing operations or an indicated business segment equals operating segment income for a business segment divided by adjusted net sales for that business segment.
“Operating Segment Income” for all business segments combined or for an indicated business segment excludes from the applicable operating segment income measure the impact of significant items recognized by that portion of the business during the fiscal period presented and excludes the results of businesses that have been exited or divested for all periods presented but does not exclude the impact of businesses acquired after the start of the fiscal period presented. Results for businesses acquired are included from the date of acquisition onward.
“Adjusted Income from Continuing Operations” excludes from income from
continuing operations the impact of significant items related to
continuing operations recognized in the fiscal period presented. It does
not exclude the impact of businesses that have been exited or divested
and does not exclude the impact of businesses acquired after the start
of the fiscal period presented. Results for businesses acquired are
included from the date of acquisition onward.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV