- Net sales increased 1% to $984 million over the prior year’s first quarter
- Adjusted 1 operating income of $76 million, down 24.4% versus the prior year’s 76.5% increase, reflecting significant input cost inflation in the quarter and unusually low SG&A in the prior year. Reported operating income was down 35.2%
- Adjusted diluted EPS of $0.35 down 28.6% versus the prior year’s 88.5% increase; reported diluted EPS of $0.23 down 42.5%
Hillshire Brands Reports Solid Start To Fiscal 2014
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.